At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 27th May, 2009 are listed on this page.
Billet d' État IX of 2009
Treasury and Resources Department - Capital Prioritisation
The Treasury and Resources Department has requested that the attached addendum, dealing with matters associated with the General Revenue Cash Pool, be issued in respect of its Report on Capital Prioritisation, which is now to be debated at the States Meeting to be held on 24th June.
Billet d' État XII of 2009
Environment Department - Proposed Amendments to the Urban Area Plan - Review No.1 Longue Hougue Land Reclamation Site and Key Industrial Area Solid Waste Management.
Amendment to Billet XII (States Meeting 27th May 2009) [6kb]
Billet d' État XIII of 2009
1. Ladies' College Board of Governors - New Members, p. 837
2. Guille-Allès Library Council - New Member, p. 838
3. Administrative Decisions (Review) (Guernsey) Law, 1986 - New Chairman and Deputy Chairman of Panel of Members, p. 838
4. Policy Council - Use of Statements Obtained Under Compulsion, p. 839
5. Health and Social Services Department - Public Health Legislation: Housing - Overcrowding Standards, p. 842
6. Public Services Department - Kerbside Collection of Recyclables, p. 847
Amendment to Article 6, Billet XIII (States Meeting 27th May 2009) [5kb]
Voting Record, Amendment to Article 6, Billet XIII (States Meeting 27th May 2009) [144kb]
Voting Record, Article 6, Billet XIII (States Meeting 27th May 2009) [242kb]
7. Panel of Members (Constituted by the Administrative Decisions (Review) (Guernsey) Laws, 1986 - 93) - Report of Complaints Received in 2008, p. 930
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Fishing (Designation of Fisheries) Order, 2009, p. 932
The Health Service (Benefit) (Limited List) (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Amendment) Regulations, 2009, p. 932
1. Culture and Leisure Department - Channel Islands Lottery - 2008 Report and Accounts, p. 933
2. Policy Council - Index of Retail Prices at 31st March, 2009, p. 937
Billet d' État XIV of 2009
States Assembly and Constitution Committee - States Members' Conduct Panel.
Findings of the investigation panel into complaints against Deputy Michael James Peter Hadley
Voting Record, Billet XIV (States Meeting 27th May 2009) [148kb]