At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 26th October, 2005 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État XV
1. Projet de Loi entitled "The Companies (Guernsey) (Amendment) Law, 2005", p. 1735.
2. Projet de Loi entitled "The Uncertificated Securities (Enabling Provisions) (Guernsey) Law, 2005", p. 1735.
3. The Database Rights (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1735.
4. The Protected Cell Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1735.#
5. The Social Insurance (Rates of Contributions and Benefits, etc.) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1735.
6. The Health Service (Benefit) (Amendment) (No.2) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1736.
7. The Family Allowances Ordinance, 2005, p. 1736.
8. The Supplementary Benefit (Implementation) (Amendment) (No.2) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1736.
9. The Long-term Care Insurance (Guernsey) (Rates) Ordinance, 2005, p. 1736.
10. The Attendance and Invalid Care Allowances Ordinance, 2005, p. 1736.
11. Policy Council - Constitution of the Guernsey Financial Services Commission, p.1737.
12. Policy Council - International Conventions Affecting Children,Young People and their Families, p. 1739.
13. Housing Department - The Feasibility of a Self Build Scheme in Guernsey, p. 1746.
14. Housing Department - Social Housing under the Corporate Housing Programme: Towards a Plan for the Period 2006-2008, p. 1838.
15. Scrutiny Committee - Scrutiny Review of Complaints Policies and Appeals Procedures, p. 1885.
16. Requête - Review of Administrative Decisions and Creation of Office of Ombudsman, p. 2000.
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Income Tax (Business Profits) (Commencement and Transitional Provisions) (Guernsey) Regulations, 2005, p. 2003.
The Limited Partnerships (Application of Audit Requirements) Regulations, 2005, p. 2003.
1. Commerce and Employment Department - Annual Report and Accounts 2004 - Office of Utility Regulation, p. 2004.
2. Commerce and Employment Department - Annual Report of the Public Trustee and Audited Accounts, p. 2060.
3. House Committee - Record of Members' Attendance at Meetings of States of Deliberation, the Policy Council, Departments and Committees, p. 2070.
4. Nomination of Acting Presiding Officers of the States of Deliberation and the States of Election, p. 2083.
Billet d' État XVI
1. Home Department - Review of Liquor Licensing Legislation, p. 2087.
2. Policy Council - Bailiwick Alcohol Strategy, p. 2131.
Billet d' État XVII
Public Accounts Committee - New Chairman