At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 27th November, 2002 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État XXIII
1. Projet de Loi entitled 'The Merchant Shipping (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2002'
2. Projet de Loi entitled 'The Matrimonial Causes (Amendment) (Guernsey) Law, 2002'
3. Projet de Loi entitled 'The Attendance and Invalid Care Allowances (Guernsey) (Amendment) Law, 2002'
4. The Attendance and Invalid Care Allowances (Guernsey) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
5. The Health Service (Benefit) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
6. The Family Allowance Ordinance, 2002
7. The Supplementary Benefit (Implementation) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
8. The Central Outdoor Assistance Board Regulations (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
9. The Health Service (Ophthalmic Benefit) Ordinance, 2002
10. The Health Service (Benefit) (Annual Grant) Ordinance, 2002
11. The Health Service (Alderney Hospital Benefit) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
12. The Health Service (Specialist Medical Benefit) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
13. The Driving Licences (Guernsey) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
14. The Firearms (Amendment) Ordinance, 2002
15. States Committee for Home Affairs - Amendment of the Prison Administration (Guernsey) Ordinance, 1998
16. States Public Assistance Authority - St. Sampson's Parochial Outdoor Assistance Board - New Member
17. States Board of Administration - St. Peter Port Harbour - No. 1 Ro-Ro Linkspan Refurbishment
18. States Board of Health - New Mental Health Legislation
19. States Board of Industry - Bailiwick Intellectual Property Legislation and Economic Opportunities in a Knowledge Economy
20. States Children Board and States Housing Authority - Housing Projects for Young People
21. States Procedures and Constitution Committee - The Electoral Roll
22. Requête - Build Your Own Equity Sharing Homes for Families Scheme