Thursday 21 September 2017
On Tuesday this week we opened a new Corporate Customer Service Counter on Level 3 Edward T Wheadon House.
This means that you can do more under one roof.
The new counter is the central point of contact for Income Tax, Employment and Social Security and Corporate Customer Services and has replaced the counters at both Sir Charles Frossard House and Cornet Street. The new counter is designed to provide a joint service where customers will be able to 'Ask us, tell us, pay us'.
These are the areas now covered there:
- Water, sewage, parking tickets, TRP, housing rent, housing maintenance, states loans, harbour fees, bulk refuse, housing court fees)
- Income Tax payments
- Security Contributions
Registrations for Income Tax and Social Security
- New Arrivals to Guernsey
- People returning to Guernsey
- Income Tax
- Change of circumstances (Change of address, change of employer etc.)
The quickest way to make a payment is online via www.gov.gg/payit however if you wish to make a face to face appointment or if you have any questions you can call:
- Tax Enquiries: 724711
- Social Security & Social Housing Enquiries: 732500
- General Payment Enquiries: 717315