The fastest way to send in a wage slip is by smart phone with the Guernsey Uploads app, which can be uploaded from the App Store or Google Play.
Wage slips can also be sent by email to email@example.com or posted or handed in to Income Support at Edward T Wheadon House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, GY1 3WH.
How To Submit your wage slip through your phone
- Android uses: Tap on the Google Play application
- Apple Users: Tap on the App Store application
- Search for: Guernsey Uploads
- Download and install the Guernsey Uploads application
- Open the Guernsey Uploads application:
- Enter your name
- Enter your social security number
- Select which department you would like to send your wage slip to: Housing, Supplementary Benefit or Both
- Photograph your wage slip.
- Press the Upload Button
- That's it. Leave the rest to us.
If you have any questions or need further information, please call Income Support on 732508 (firstname.lastname@example.org)