The Registered Health Professionals Ordinance, 2006 requires Health and Social Care to maintain a register of all regulated health professionals.
New for 2023
We are streamlining the application process.
There is now one application form for all applicants.
In addition to the application there will be supporting documentation / supplementary information required to process your application and this must be sent via email to SoGProfessional.Registrations@gov.gg once you have submitted your application form.
Instructions & Requirements of Registration
1. Doctors are required to pay for registration
2. There is no charge for other Health Professions to register
3. Until you have been added to one of the Registers or have received confirmation of your registration from the Registrations Officer you are not permitted to work within the Bailiwick (including Alderney) or provide any telemedicine support to any patient from the Bailiwick
4. All Registers held by HSC can be viewed below. You can search the registers for a name or a profession using the search bar above
5. The Registers are updated online every month. Any queries regarding any registration, please contact the Registrations Officer Tanya Le Pavoux on 01481 224175 or via email
Registers maintained by HSC: