You can make a payment to Social Security using the following methods:
Debit & Credit card
- By Internet - follow this link to the payment site.
- By Phone - Contact the Contribution Section on (01481) 732502 - please ensure that you have your reference number ready.
- In Person - Visit our Contribution Section on level 3 Edward T Wheadon House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3WH.
- Please note that payments made by credit card will incur a charge of 1.5%.
Electronic bank Transfer (BACS/CHAPS)
- Our bank details are as follows:
- Bank: NatWest
- Account Name: Social Security Contributions Account
- Sort Code: 60-09-20
- Account Number: 74079875
- Swift Code: RBOSGGSX
- IBAN Number : GB08NWBK60092074079875
- IBANBIC: RBOSGGSX
- Please quote a valid reference number when making payment. Follow Payment by Bank Transfer [207kb] for guidance.
Cheques and Cash
- Please make cheques payable to 'States of Guernsey Social Security'.
- Cheques can be posted to Social Security or handed to our customer services team on level 3, Edward T Wheadon House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3WH.
- Please do not send cash in the post. For security cash payments should be handed into the office directly.
- Please attach the appropriate remittance slip with your payment to ensure the monies are allocated correctly.
- Employers that use Returns Creator have the option to pay via the Returns Creator Payment Portal once they have submitted their quarterly return.
- Self-employed or non-employed persons have the option to pay their Social Insurance contributions monthly by direct debit.
- Please download a direct debit form [741kb] here.
Following the launch of the Revenue Service we have staff available at Edward T Wheadon House to capture your feedback on the services we provide. If you are an online customer and would like to have your say then you can find our survey here here.
If you have any questions please use the Contact us box on this page to send your enquiry to us.