This form should be used to advise the Guernsey Border Agency where there has been a need to change the address declared for your period of self-isolation in the Bailiwick. A change of address will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Exceptional circumstances requiring such a change can be, but are not limited to, the following:
- A change in travel plans due to weather leading to a delay in arrival;
- A change in travel history requiring longer self-isolation;
- The self-isolation address no longer being available.
You will also need to complete this form if you are transiting on to Alderney, Herm or Sark but spending a night or two in Guernsey first due to onward travel arrangements.
If you need to move self-isolation address during your mandatory period of self-isolation you may only do so subject to the following requirements:
- You notify the Guernsey Border Agency using this electronic form
- You move yourself and your family/group to the new address using your own transport or a hire car - the use of public transport is not allowed. If you have no alternative you may make arrangements with a taxi firm so long as you have no cold or flu-like symptoms and you must:
- -Wear face masks for the duration of the journey;
- -Sit in the rear of the car;
- -Ensure the windows are kept open;
- -Ensure the vehicle is sanitised after use.
Following submission of this online form you will be contacted by a representative of the Guernsey Border Agency to agree your address change.