Application for permission to exercise a liquor licence during additional hours or on unlicensed premises
- This form must be submitted at least SEVEN DAYS (excluding a Saturday or Sunday) before the date upon which the application is to be made.
- A supporting letter / plan from the organisation or individual sponsoring the event must be attached to the form.
- This form must be collected from the Greffe and the appropriate fee paid before application is made to the Court.
- A copy of this application needs to be sent to the Constables of the Parish in which the licence is to be exercised.
- The Ordinary Court sits to hear these applications on Tuesdays at 9.30 a.m.
- The Office will not contact you to confirm the stated Court date. Contact will only be made should the selected date is not possible.