The Channel Islands Lottery was founded in 1975 following the merger of the Lotteries of Guernsey and Jersey and is now the oldest lottery in the British Isles.
How the Lottery Works
- There are two parts of the Channel Islands Lottery; instant-win scratch card games that operate all year and an annual Christmas Draw with a rising top prize and many other cash prizes.
Distribution of the Proceeds
- The Guernsey proceeds from the lottery are distributed as follows:
- Funds from the Christmas Draw go to the Social Investment Fund, to help support local worthy causes and projects throughout the Bailiwick.
- Funds from the instant win scratch cards go towards the operation of Beau Sejour. Any surplus is then used either for major projects that will enhance properties belonging to Education, Sport and Culture or to help fund events that have a particularly special significance to the Island's heritage and unique cultural identity
How can I claim a prize?
- Prizes must be claimed not later than 12 months after the date of issue as announced by notice in La Gazette Officielle.
- Prizes will be paid by lottery retailers at their discretion.
- Prizes can also be claimed at the following Guernsey Post Office branches:-
- Rohais Post Office, for prizes up to £200.
- Envoy House Reception for prizes of any value.
- For opening times, please check the Guernsey Post website.
- Scratch cards must be presented when claiming prizes. The "void if removed" panel must be present and the ticket holder is responsible for keeping scratch cards in good condition.
2021 Channel Islands Christmas Lottery Results
- The winning numbers will be drawn on Thursday 23rd December 2021, and will be published at 6.30pm on the Channel Islands Lottery website here.
- Persons aged 18 years and over may participate in the Channel Islands Lottery. A full set of terms and conditions are available on request by contacting the Channel Island Lottery Officer on 01481 231200 or by post:
- Channel Island Lottery,
States Trading Group Head Office,