If you have changed your name (first and/or last name), you will need to choose one of the options below:
I am changing my name but I am not a Permanent Resident and still hold a Paper document issued under the former Housing Control Law (issued before 3rd April 2017).
- As the Population Management Law was introduced after your current document was issued (3rd April 2017), you will need to exchange your document for its new equivalent Certificate/Permit which may have a different name.
- Please contact the Population Management Office 01481225790 where we will be able to advise you on the right online application that will need to be made, free of charge.
- Please ensure that before you make the application, you have the following:
- An email address.
- Photographic Identification in your new name (e.g. Passport, Driving License, Citizen Card, etc.).
- If you do not have Photographic Identification in your new name, you will need to provide official confirmation of your change in name (e.g. Marriage Certificate or Deed Poll) in addition to your Photographic Identification in your previous name/s.