If you have changed your name (first and/or last name), you will need to choose one of the options below:
I am changing my name and I am not a Permanent Resident and still hold a Paper document issued under the former Housing Control Law (issued before 3rd April 2017).
- As the Population Management Law was introduced after your current document was issued (3rd April 2017), you will need to exchange your document for its new equivalent Certificate/Permit which may have a different name.
- Please contact the Population Management Office 01481715790 where we will be able to advise you on the right online application that will need to be made, free of charge.
- Please ensure that before you make the application, you have the following:
- An email address.
- Photographic Identification in your new name (e.g. Passport, Driving License, Citizen Card, etc.).
- If you do not have Photographic Identification in your new name, you will need to provide your Marriage Certificate or Deed Poll as proof of the change.