On this page you can download the latest publications from the Data and Analysis team regarding the island's property transaction prices and housing stock.
- The mix adjusted average purchase price for local properties was £465,664 in the third quarter of 2020, 1.3% higher than the previous quarter and 9.2% higher than the third quarter of 2019.
- There were 277 local transactions during the third quarter of 2020, 136 more than the previous quarter and 28 more than the same quarter of 2019.
- The raw median price (realty only) of the 20 open market transactions in the third quarter of 2020 was £1,222,250 compared with £1,520,719 in the third quarter of 2019, when there were 16 transactions.
- For further details you can download:
- - The Residential Property Prices Bulletin, which is published each quarter, gives details of volumes and average prices of local and open market house transactions in Guernsey.
- - A history spreadsheet, which provides a table of mean average house prices (dating back to 1981 for local transactions and 1999 for open market) and House and Apartment medians, which are no longer included in the quarterly bulletins.
- - The Guernsey Annual Residential Property Stock Bulletin (formerly the Housing Stock Bulletin), which was first published in March 2011, contains detailed information on the number, type, size and location of Guernsey's domestic property units.
- - An annual supplementary bulletin containing information including rents and earnings ratios, which has been published since 2011.
See the provisional release date list [156kb] to find out when the next update of these figures is due.
If you would like to receive an email and/or text notification when the next version of this bulletin becomes available (or you wish to stop receiving those notifications), please log in or register here. To find out how Data and Analysis process your personal data if you sign up for notifications or in the production of national statistics you can read our Fair Processing Notice [89kb].