Their are two types of residents parking permits available in Guernsey. Expand the sections below for further information on both:
Resident Parking Permits
- As a resident in an area where a disc zone operates this permit allows you to park your vehicle overnight until 9.30am the following morning, in the roads listed on the permit, and also to re-park in the same zone within thirty minutes. The permit should be displayed on the vehicle dashboard along with the normal parking clock, which should be set at the time of arrival.
- Please note that the vehicle must be registered at an address within a disc zone area.
- You will need to know your vehicle registration number and the names of the streets in which you wish to park.
- Further information on the scheme is available here
Extended Residents Permit
- If you live on one of the streets listed here you are eligible to apply for an extended parking permit.
- The permit allows you to overstay the disc parking period on the streets named in the permit for an additional 10 hours, after which your vehicle must be moved. However, if the additional 10 hour period ends between 6pm and 8am, then the vehicle can remain parked until 9.30am on the following morning.
- Vehicles can also be re-parked in the same area within the normal 30 minute exclusion period.
- Please note that the vehicle must be registered at an address on one of the named streets.
- Further information on the scheme is available here.
Please complete the form below to apply for or renew your residents parking permit(s). Please note:
- The vehicle must be a Guernsey registered vehicle;
- The vehicle must be registered in your name;
- The vehicle must be registered at an address within the residents parking zones.