Monday 09 July 2018
States Works has launched its 3 year business plan setting out the key outcomes it hopes to achieve by 2020.
The Plan focuses on States Works' vision and mission:
'To deliver a return in the best interest of islanders, by achieving sustainable growth as a well-respected and trusted service provider, whilst maintaining our unique island identity'
'Working together with partners to deliver a range of efficient, effective and resilient services aimed at maintaining and enhancing the island's natural and built environment'
The plan seeks to deliver 5 key outcomes
- Providing Value for Our Customers and Increasing our Profile.
- A Well Maintained Built and Natural Environment and Infrastructure.
- Making a Return in the Interests of Islanders.
- Consolidate and Develop our Business, Working with Partners.
- Emergency Response and Business Continuity Management.
The plan can be found here [4Mb] or by clicking on the downloads on the right hand side.