The Combined Substance Use Strategy was approved in 2021 and is the first to incorporate alcohol, tobacco and drugs into a single Strategy.
Here you can view the annual reports for the Combined Substance Use Strategy (2021-2026). Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 2022 is the first annual report.
2022 annual report
- The 2022 annual report can be found in sections below:
- Introduction to the Substance Use Strategy Annual Report 2022 [302kb]
- Substance Use Strategy 2022 Progress [342kb]
- Appendix A is available upon request
- Appendix B. Prison Substance Use Service Annual Report – 2022 [152kb]
- Appendix C. Criminal Justice Substance Use Service Annual Report 2022 [251kb]
- Appendix D. CDAT Annual Report 2022 [198kb]
- Appendix E. In-Dependence Annual Report 2022 [361kb]
- Appendix F.1 Action for Children Service Guide [238kb]
- Appendix F.2 Action for children 2022 Scorecard [219kb]