Travelling to the EU
- Since the UK left the European Union a number of changes have taken place including the importation of Plants, Food and Animals.
- The following French Customs website provides everything you need to know before travelling to France. French Customs Website - English
- Some quick links:
- Plants & Food Leaflet
- French Customs Advice
- Travelling to France with your Pet
Passengers bringing Goods into the Bailiwick directly from the EU has changed.
- More information can be found in the pages below.
- General information for travellers bringing goods into the Bailiwick can be viewed in the GBA Travel Advice Brochure - Q4 2021 [935kb]. Please note this brochure is not intended to be all encompassing but contains general information.