Sign in to do tax returns and more online here
- Complete your annual income tax return
- Subscribe to receive alerts for States of Guernsey careers
- Subscribe to receive alerts for fireworks, consultations, surveys, statistical publications and more
- Book a practical driving test or theory test
- Manage vehicles registrations and driving licences
- Renew or reserve library books
- Apply for a resident permit or certificate
- Inform Population Management of a change in your circumstances
- Returns Creator - complete employers Social Security and Income Tax ETI quarterly return schedules
- Population Management Employer Portal - apply for Employment Related Permits or maintain employee records
- Tax Returns - annual Income Tax eforms
- Guernsey Registry - Maintain and manage Guernsey registered company information and complete annual validations
- Intellectual Property Office - Register, renew and maintain Trade Marks
- Manage vehicles registrations
- Tender Portal - Access States of Guernsey and States of Jersey Tenders
- FATCA Returns - Information Gateway Online Reporter (IGOR)
- Cadastre Registry of Land - Access Cadastre Records
- Guernsey Electronic Manifest System - Clear your goods through customs or claim relief on customs duties
Remember to always keep your passwords secret and if you are using a shared device, sign out and/or end your browser session when you leave any of the above.
You don't need to sign in with a username and password to access many of our online services. But in some cases, where you are likely to want to save information and use it more than once, we will ask you to sign in. That way, we can securely store your information so you can come back to it later and re-use it.
We are working towards enabling you to sign in to our online services using a single username and password (a few of the above are already available through a single sign in). In future, you will be able to do that through this page.