Many of our online services don't need you sign in with a username and password. But in some cases, where you are likely to find it helpful if you can save information and use it more than once, we will ask you to sign in so we can securely store your information so you can come back to it later and re-use it.
As people generally have increasing numbers of usernames and passwords to remember, rather than add to that, we are working towards enabling you to sign in to our online services using a single username and password. In future, you will be able to do that through this page.
In the meantime, a single sign in now lets you do the following online:
- Social Security and Income Tax quarterly returns (Employer Returns Creator)
- Employment Related Permits (Population Management Employer Portal)
- Resident Permits and Certificates (Population Management)
You can also separately sign in to do any of the following online:
- Income Tax online annual returns
- Information Gateway Online Reporter (IGOR) FATCA Returns
- Guernsey Registry and Intellectual Property Office
- Vehicle Registrations and Driving Licences
All of our transactional online services are accessible via the do it online heading. Follow this link for more information on Cyber Security.
For information, the following States of Guernsey sites may also require you to register and sign in to access some of the online services that they offer:
- States of Guernsey Careers
- States of Guernsey and States of Jersey Tenders
- Cadastre Registry of Land
- Guernsey Tickets
- Guernsey Libraries' Catalogue