You can pay any of the following using debit or credit card. If you need to make more than one payment. Just select the 'add' option after you have completed your first payment.
From 14 March 2022, the current online payment portals accessed through PayIt on Gov.gg will be updated with enhanced security features. This will result in additional data being requested and may also include other security features, like passwords and one-time passcodes. We have no control over the questions asked, as it is led by your card issuer/bank.
Please remember to protect yourself online, always check the details of the person or company you are paying carefully.
Income Tax and Social Security (Revenue Service)
Please note some customers with a 'W' tax reference number (eg 0W123456) will not be able to use the online payment facility and should use alternative methods as detailed on the page How to pay the Revenue Service.
- Quarterly Income Tax Returns (ETI and Distributions)
- All Other Income Tax Payments
- Quarterly Social Security Contribution Card
- Account for a Person
- Person's Instalment
- Employer's Schedule
- Account for an Employer
- Employer's Instalment
- Account for specialist and long-term care contributions
Invoices and payments for:
- Alderney Property Tax
- Corporate Customer Services
- Fixed Penalty Notices (including Parking Tickets - these can be paid on the first working day after you received the notice/ticket from midday onwards)
- Guernsey Tax on Real Property
- Guernsey Waste
- Guernsey Water (including sewage)
- Loan Repayments (debit card only)
- Passenger Transport Renewals
- States Works