You can find the contact details for each of your 38 Deputies and further information, such as their roles and interests on this page.
A list of the Members of the States of Deliberation, including their contact details and the Committees they sit on, can be found in the following document: Members of the States of Deliberation and their Committees [1Mb]
You can view each Deputy's details individually or access their email addresses by committee.
Individual Deputies listed A-Z
Members of each Committee, Board, Commission and Authority
- The responsibilities and details of members of each Committee are available via this link.
- If you wish to send a group email, you can either follow the links or copy and paste the email addresses below.
- Email the Policy & Resources Committee Members:
Peter.Ferbrache@deputies.gov.gg; Heidi.Soulsby@deputies.gov.gg; Mark.Helyar@deputies.gov.gg; Jonathan.LeTocq@deputies.gov.gg; David.Mahoney@deputies.gov.gg
- Committee for Economic Development
Neil.Inder@deputies.gov.gg; Steve.Falla@deputies.gov.gg; Sasha.Kazantseva-Miller@deputies.gov.gg; Nick.Moakes@deputies.gov.gg; Simon.Vermeulen@deputies.gov.gg
- Committee for Education, Sport & Culture
Andrea.Dudley-Owen@deputies.gov.gg; Susan.Aldwell@deputies.gov.gg; Andy.Cameron@deputies.gov.gg;
- Committee for Employment & Social Security
Peter.Roffey@deputies.gov.gg; Tina.Bury@deputies.gov.gg; Lindsay.DeSausmarez@deputies.gov.gg;
- Committee for the Environment & Infrastructure
Lindsay.DeSausmarez@deputies.gov.gg; Andy.Cameron@deputies.gov.gg; Simon.Fairclough@deputies.gov.gg;
- Committee for Health & Social Care
Al.Brouard@deputies.gov.gg; Tina.Bury@deputies.gov.gg; Marc.Leadbeater@deputies.gov.gg;
- Committee for Home Affairs
Rob.Prow@deputies.gov.gg; Susan.Aldwell@deputies.gov.gg; Liam.McKenna@deputies.gov.gg;
- Development & Planning Authority
Victoria.Oliver@deputies.gov.gg; John.Dyke@deputies.gov.gg; Sasha.Kazantseva-Miller@deputies.gov.gg; Bob.Murray@firstname.lastname@example.org; Andrew.Taylor@deputies.gov.gg
- Overseas Aid & Development Commission
- Scrutiny Management Committee
Yvonne.Burford@deputies.gov.gg; John.Dyke@deputies.gov.gg; Simon.Fairclough@deputies.gov.gg
- States' Assembly & Constitution Committee
Carl.Meerveld@deputies.gov.gg; Simon.Fairclough@deputies.gov.gg; John.Gollop@deputies.gov.gg;
- States' Trading Supervisory Board
Peter.Roffey@deputies.gov.gg; Charles.Parkinson@deputies.gov.gg; Nick.Moakes@deputies.gov.gg
- Transport Licensing Authority
John.Gollop@deputies.gov.gg; Chris.Blin@email@example.com; David.DeLisle@firstname.lastname@example.org;
Declarations of Interest & Declarations of Unspent Convictions
- Every year, during the month of July, all States Members are required to submit an up to date Declaration of Interests and a Declaration of Unspent Convictions to the States' Greffier.
Declarations of Interests for all Members can be found here.
Declarations of Unspent Convictions are not published online but are held at the Greffe for public inspection during normal opening hours (Monday to Friday 8:45am until 4pm)
How Deputies process personal data
- Deputies may process your personal data to carry out functions as elected representatives, and as necessary to respond to and meet your requests. They may also process your personal data to deal with queries or communications from other elected representatives, relevant to a request made by you. Deputies only process your personal data if it is necessary and reasonable to meet your requests.
- For further details regarding how Deputies process personal data that they receive, please see the Fair Processing Notice [215kb].
- The payments made to States Members are set by the States of Deliberation, according to the States Members' Pay Rules [267kb]
Code of Conduct
- Please visit the following page Code of Conduct for Members of the States of Deliberation for further information on the Code of Conduct for Members of the States of Deliberation.
Rules of Procedure for States Meetings and the submission of questions and propositions for debate
- The Rules of Procedure for States Meetings can be found in the Blue Book (previously known as the 'Red Book') [6Mb] and there is a directive that sets out conditions for the Submission of Propositions [417kb] by States Members to the States of Deliberation.
- States Members are able to pose written questions to Committees under Rule 14 of the Rules of Procedure. A searchable archive of questions and answers is available here.