At each meeting, a variety of topics are discussed. The articles on the agenda for the meeting starting on Wednesday 30th November, 2005 are listed on this page. Please note, not all documents are available electronically at present but will be added as time allows. Paper copies of Voting Records and any Billets and Resolutions missing from this page are available at the Greffe.
Billet d' État XVIII
Environment Department - Guernsey Rural Area Plan Review No.1
Billet d' État XIX
Environment Department - Addition to the Urban Area Plan Review 1 (2002) for the Belgrave Vinery Housing Target Area
Billet d' État XX
1. Projet de Loi entitled "The Taxation of Real Property (Enabling Provisions) (Guernsey and Alderney) Law, 2005", p. 2327.
2. Projet de Loi entitled "The Income Tax (Surcharges and Supplements) (Guernsey) (Amendment) Law, 2005", p. 2327.
3. The Unregistered Design Rights (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 2327.
4. The Intellectual Property (Office of Registrar) (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 2328.
5. The Employment and Discrimination Tribunal (Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 2328.
6. The Sex Discrimination (Employment) (Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005, p. 2328.
7. Policy Council - European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, p. 2329.
8. Treasury and Resources Department - Superannuation Fund: Report and Actuarial Review, p. 2332.
9. Commerce and Employment Department - Appointment of the Industrial Disputes Officer and the Deputy Industrial Disputes Officer, p. 2387.
10. Commerce and Employment Department - Director General - Office of Utility Regulation, p. 2390.
11. Health and Social Services Department - Mediation and Conciliation in Private Law Family Dispute, p. 2393.
12. Home Department - Community Service: A New Sentencing Option for the Criminal Courts, p. 2424.
13, Environment Department - Inert Waste Disposal, p. 2441.
14. Commerce and Employment Department - Electricity Generation Investment Options for Guernsey, p. 2452.
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS LAID BEFORE THE STATES
The Milk (Retail Prices) (Guernsey) (Revocation) Order, 2005 and The Milk (Retail Prices) (Guernsey) (Revocation) (No.2) Order, 2005, p. 2480.
The Social Insurance (Contributions) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, p. 2480.
The Social Insurance (Benefits) (Transitional) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, p. 2481.
The Health Service (Benefit) (Limited List) (Pharmaceutical Benefit) (Amendment) (No. 3) Regulations, 2005, p. 2481.
The Health Service (Medical Appliances) (Amendment) (No. 3) Regulations, 2005, p. 2481.
The Driving Licences (Guernsey) Theory Test Regulations 2005, p. 2482
1. Culture and Leisure Department - 2004 Report on the Channel Islands Lottery, p. 2483.
2. Public Sector Remuneration Committee - States of Guernsey Public Servants Pension Scheme: 2006 Pension Increase, p. 2488.
3. Policy Council - Index of Retail Prices at 30th September, 2005, p. 2489.