This Meeting has been convened by the Presiding Officer under the provisions of Rule 2(5) of the Rules of Procedure to deliver the Proclamation of His Majesty The King on his accession to the Throne
Watch the States of Deliberation Meeting online
- Live Stream - Sunday 11th September
Proclamation of His Majesty The King on his accession to the Throne
- The Bailiff will address the States and invite all present to stand following which he will read the Proclamation of Accession.
- At the conclusion of the reading of the Proclamation all shout -"Dieu Sauve Le Roi"
- The States will be asked to receive and adopt the Proclamation.
- The Bailiff will read the message sent by His Excellency on behalf of the Bailiwick to His Majesty The King.
- The President of the Policy & Resources Committee will address the Assembly.
- The Bailiff will then direct that the sitting be closed and invite all Members and all others who are processing to follow His Excellency and himself in procession for the main public Proclamation at the Crown Pier.