The Island Development Plan was adopted by the States in November 2016 and sets out the planning policies for Guernsey.
Following the implementation of the IDP, the Development & Planning Authority has been monitoring a number of processes undertaken by the Authority. This includes:
- The number of applications granted, refused and appealed
- The time taken to issue decisions
- Housing permissions and completions
- The Housing Pipeline Supply
- The number of permissions granted for Greenfield and Brownfield sites
- Development Frameworks
This information can be found in the Development & Planning Authority - Interesting Facts and Figures [115kb] infographic and will be updated quarterly. The data included in this infographic is at Q1 of 2020.
During the States debate on the 2017 Annual Monitoring Report (the AMR), various questions were raised by States Members on behalf of the public. Answers to these questions can be found online at www.gov.gg/planningfaq.