Following the implementation of the Island Development Plan (IDP), which was adopted by the States in 2016, the Development & Planning Authority has been monitoring a number of processes undertaken by the Authority.
- The number of applications granted, refused and appealed
- The time taken to issue decisions
- Housing permissions and completions
- The Housing Pipeline Supply
- The number of permissions granted for Greenfield and Brownfield sites
- Development Frameworks
This information can be found in the infographic below, which is updated quarterly.
This information can also be found here: Development & Planning Authority - Interesting Facts and Figures [115kb]
In addition, the Development & Planning Authority and the Planning Service have and continue to produce a number of reports to assess the effectiveness of current policies and the service we provide to our customers.
Please use the tiled system below to navigate to the report you wish to view.