Application for Occasional Liquor Permit
Declaration: 'The profits raised during this event will be used for the purpose of the Society and will not be kept for personal or commercial gain.'
- A separate form must be used in respect of each application.
- A letter from the Society promoting the event, confirming that the applicant has been duly appointed by the Society to apply for an Occasional Liquor Permit in respect of the event, must be attached to this form.
- This form must be submitted at least SEVEN CLEAR DAYS (excluding a Saturday or Sunday) before the date upon which the application is to be made. It must then be collected from the Greffe before application is made to the Court.
- The Ordinary Court sits to hear these applications on Tuesdays at 9.30am.
- The Office will not contact you to confirm the stated Court date. Contact will only be made should the selected date is not possible.