Information for new residents
- Helpful information and advice for new Guernsey residents can be found by following this link.
- For information on the requirements for exchanging your driving licence please go to: https://gov.gg/ExchangedrivingLicence
- For information about registering an imported vehicle in Guernsey please go to: https://gov.gg/BuyingSellingAVehicle
- For further information about driving in Guernsey follow this link.
- Further advice and assistance is available by contacting DVL at Edward T Wheadon House on tel: 221000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details of all fees in relation to Driver and Vehicle Licensing can be found here.
- Payment for the services provided can be made in cash, cheque (made payable to 'States of Guernsey', or in respect of Alderney residents 'States of Alderney'), debit or credit card.
- If you are posting your application and would like to pay by debit/credit card, please supply your contact telephone number and we will call to take payment over the phone.